Monkton Vermont was chartered on June 24th, 1762. There are not many monks here, that we know of, instead the town is named after General Robert Monckton (1726-1782). A British Army officer and colonial administrator, Monckton’s distinguished military career in …Read More
- Holiday Sparkle in Vermont
- Home for the Holidays: Addison County Style
- Vermont Snow Banks and Curb Appeal in Winter
- Can Home Staging Really Win Over Buyers?
- What Keeps Vermont Vermont? Sustainability, Creativity, Teamwork…
- Vermont Home Buyers FAQs
- September in Vermont is the Fairest Month
- Coffee in the Green Mountains
- Moonlight in Vermont, Light Pollution, and the Perseid Meteor Shower
- Smaller Down Payments Lure More Buyers
- The Curse Of The First Offer
- Winter Storms and Cozy Vermont Homes with Fireplaces
- Vermont Real Estate Outlook for 2014 and 2015
- Williams Hill, Charlotte, Vermont – It’s Green!
- Saint Patrick’s Day in Vermont: A Look at Addison County Homes with Bars