Image by clemente via Flickr On June 1st, H.466, or the ‘Right to Dry‘, as it is now known, took effect in Vermont . The law prevents anyone, such as housing associations, from banning “solar collectors, clotheslines or other energy …Read More
- Holiday Sparkle in Vermont
- Home for the Holidays: Addison County Style
- Vermont Snow Banks and Curb Appeal in Winter
- Can Home Staging Really Win Over Buyers?
- Modern home electrical systems
- What Keeps Vermont Vermont? Sustainability, Creativity, Teamwork…
- Vermont Home Buyers FAQs
- September in Vermont is the Fairest Month
- Coffee in the Green Mountains
- Moonlight in Vermont, Light Pollution, and the Perseid Meteor Shower
- Smaller Down Payments Lure More Buyers
- The Curse Of The First Offer
- Winter Storms and Cozy Vermont Homes with Fireplaces
- Vermont Real Estate Outlook for 2014 and 2015
- Williams Hill, Charlotte, Vermont – It’s Green!