You might imagine that a grass tennis court in the verdant state of Vermont is a hard court that has succumbed to the persistent whims of mother nature: dandelions popping up along the service line. But Vermont has tennis! In fact, last year Vermont had the largest percentage of single-family home listings with a residential tennis court. Read More
- Holiday Sparkle in Vermont
- Vermont Home Buyers FAQs
- September in Vermont is the Fairest Month
- Coffee in the Green Mountains
- Moonlight in Vermont, Light Pollution, and the Perseid Meteor Shower
- Vermont Tennis Anyone?
- What Keeps Vermont Vermont? Sustainability, Creativity, Teamwork…
- Vermont Snow Banks and Curb Appeal in Winter
- January Round Up: Mortgage Rates Tick Up
- Can Home Staging Really Win Over Buyers?
- Smaller Down Payments Lure More Buyers
- The Curse Of The First Offer
- Winter Storms and Cozy Vermont Homes with Fireplaces
- United in the Pursuit of Excellence
- Vermont Real Estate Outlook for 2014 and 2015
We just want to take a moment to thank you and John for the wonderful job you both did helping us with this
Amy and Smokey
I have known Christine for a long time in my community, as a mother and as a friend...
Susan Goldstein-Barr, New Haven, VT
When it came time to evaluating the sale of our house, we turned to Christine and John based on a recommendation from a friend...
Scott Bernoudy, Lincoln, VT