Addison County has not been left out of the coffee buzz. And while Starbucks products are ubiquitous in the civilized world, we don’t have a shop in Middlebury or Bristol. Both towns have plenty of coffee shops, though and even a few artisan coffee roasters: Awake Organic Coffee Roasters and Vermont Coffee Company top the list. These two roasters toast up some flavors that put the rich back into ritual. Thank heaven for Vermont Coffee Company’s dark roast.Read More
- Holiday Sparkle in Vermont
- Vermont Home Buyers FAQs
- September in Vermont is the Fairest Month
- Coffee in the Green Mountains
- Moonlight in Vermont, Light Pollution, and the Perseid Meteor Shower
- Vermont Tennis Anyone?
- What Keeps Vermont Vermont? Sustainability, Creativity, Teamwork…
- Vermont Snow Banks and Curb Appeal in Winter
- January Round Up: Mortgage Rates Tick Up
- Can Home Staging Really Win Over Buyers?
- Smaller Down Payments Lure More Buyers
- The Curse Of The First Offer
- Winter Storms and Cozy Vermont Homes with Fireplaces
- United in the Pursuit of Excellence
- Vermont Real Estate Outlook for 2014 and 2015
We just want to take a moment to thank you and John for the wonderful job you both did helping us with this
Amy and Smokey
I have known Christine for a long time in my community, as a mother and as a friend...
Susan Goldstein-Barr, New Haven, VT
When it came time to evaluating the sale of our house, we turned to Christine and John based on a recommendation from a friend...
Scott Bernoudy, Lincoln, VT