Back in the day, Vermont was perfectly suited to Prohibition-era smuggling and adventure. Our proximity to Canada, where alcohol was enjoyed legally, and our rugged rural terrain made our little state prime bootlegging territory. In 1920 when Prohibition went into …Read More
- Holiday Sparkle in Vermont
- Home for the Holidays: Addison County Style
- Vermont Snow Banks and Curb Appeal in Winter
- Can Home Staging Really Win Over Buyers?
- Modern home electrical systems
- What Keeps Vermont Vermont? Sustainability, Creativity, Teamwork…
- Vermont Home Buyers FAQs
- September in Vermont is the Fairest Month
- Coffee in the Green Mountains
- Moonlight in Vermont, Light Pollution, and the Perseid Meteor Shower
- Smaller Down Payments Lure More Buyers
- The Curse Of The First Offer
- Winter Storms and Cozy Vermont Homes with Fireplaces
- Vermont Real Estate Outlook for 2014 and 2015
- Williams Hill, Charlotte, Vermont – It’s Green!