Here in Addison County, especially this winter, curb appeal has a double meaning. Certainly we want our Vermont homes for sale to be appealing from afar, but after the snow plows have piled up such monumental snow banks along the edges of our roads and driveways, the notion of actually seeing the curb holds a great deal of appeal.Read More
- Holiday Sparkle in Vermont
- Vermont Home Buyers FAQs
- September in Vermont is the Fairest Month
- Coffee in the Green Mountains
- Moonlight in Vermont, Light Pollution, and the Perseid Meteor Shower
- Vermont Tennis Anyone?
- What Keeps Vermont Vermont? Sustainability, Creativity, Teamwork…
- Vermont Snow Banks and Curb Appeal in Winter
- January Round Up: Mortgage Rates Tick Up
- Can Home Staging Really Win Over Buyers?
- Smaller Down Payments Lure More Buyers
- The Curse Of The First Offer
- Winter Storms and Cozy Vermont Homes with Fireplaces
- United in the Pursuit of Excellence
- Vermont Real Estate Outlook for 2014 and 2015
We just want to take a moment to thank you and John for the wonderful job you both did helping us with this
Amy and Smokey
I have known Christine for a long time in my community, as a mother and as a friend...
Susan Goldstein-Barr, New Haven, VT
When it came time to evaluating the sale of our house, we turned to Christine and John based on a recommendation from a friend...
Scott Bernoudy, Lincoln, VT